Resin Applicator 240V is used with 1 cm diameter Keratin Resin sticks for applying Bulk hair extensions (loose tied bundles).
Russian hair, euro full cuticle and remy hair are all available for this hair extension system.
A Drawing Board or mat is highly recommended to ensure no hair wastage.
A Silicone Pad is essential to protect your fingers from the melted keratin resin.
- Application area of client’s hair must be freshly clarified WITHOUT the use of conditioner. Dry 100%.
- Insert a keratin resin stick through tunnel at back of applicator without squeezing the trigger. Ensure the stick is inside the heating chamber.
- Plug cord into an electrical outlet and wait 15 minutes for the resin to heat up without being tempted to squeeze the trigger.
- Ensure resin is hot before squeezing trigger. Pressure on the trigger if not heated will result in trigger malfunction.
- When you are finished using the Applicator, switch off and unplug leaving any unused resin to remain in the Applicator.
- For Storage purposes; once Applicator has completely cooled down seal the entire resin Applicator in an air tight bag and expel the air.
*Keratin resin left exposed to air will absorb moisture from the air which causes a foaming effect during its next use.
DO NOT REMOVE THE REMAINING RESIN STICK FROM THE APPLICATOR.
- Never push the resin stick in with force, this will clog the channel and cause trigger failure.
- It is characteristic of the resin to seep from the Applicator.